09 November 2011

My illustrations

For cute  Imogen and FashionCandyfloss

For cute Elle Ribera and Honey pie

For cute Ashlei

Today more people would be a post about my illustrations.
For about two years old I started with paper dolls rabies, but will find it a function in
me.
I was doing art work from school until I came across a beautiful image
Elle Ribera and started drawing is not very good because there was
exhausted and a little hard to edit it up with my immense curiosity I made an 8

designs that I could edit them finale
 I did the designs for stylish girls super me your opinion!
Sorry for the small test!

Kisses Lettie

3 comments:

  1. Lovee your illustrations! So cute <3

    xoxo,

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing illustrations, I adore them all <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this post. Great ideas put together!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment ♥! I promise that I will answer on your blog!